Giropay is an Internet payment method that allows you to make online purchases in a familiar, secure and simple way. Giropay links you directly to your online banking application when you buy online. To start using Giropay, you don't need to register, download any files or open an account. If you already have online banking with one of the Banks listed below you can make payments using Giropay right away. For further details about Giropay Click Here.
To deposit with Giropay please:
- Go to the Winorama.com Cashier or simply click on 'Deposit'
- Go to the Giropay option in the Cashier.
- Choose the amount you wish and click Deposit.
- You will now be redirected to the actual payment page, simply follow the instructions and complete your deposit:
- Enter your account and sort code details and Submit.
- You will then be redirected to your bank's website via Giropay.
- Enter your PIN number in order to confirm your bank account details.
- Enter the TAN (transaction number; provided by your bank) to confirm payment.
- You will then receive an instant confirmation and be redirected back to the Cashier.
- Click Here to go to the Giropay company page for further details.
Please feel free, at all times, to contact our live Support team through the lobby.